Chief Engineer - Full Time - Boston
Posted date: Mar 30, 2010
POSITION TITLE: Chief Engineer (Full Time)
Clear Channel Radio has an immediate opening for a well-rounded Chief Engineer to oversee two FM’s and two directional AM’s in the Boston area.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Operate and maintain studio and transmitter technical facilities.
• Supervise Engineering and IT staff.
• Establish routine maintenance procedures and schedules.
• Ensure that all broadcast equipment is operated and maintained in accordance with all applicable FCC regulations.
• Experience with computer based automation systems like RCS or similar
• Experience in maintaining high power AM ’s and related technical aspects of multi-tower arrays.
• Experience in component level troubleshooting of both solid state and tube style transmitters.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• General Class FCC license or equivalent, SBE certification preferred.
• Associate level degree in Electronics or equivalent.
• Five to seven years experience in broadcast maintenance.
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Compensation based on your ability and experience
• Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
If you meet these requirements, please indicate your interest by submitting your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: HR - #1006
10 Cabot Road
Medford, MA 02155
Or via email: HRBostonclearchannel.com
(PLEASE include Engineering Position #1006 in the subject line of your emai)l.
Clear Channel is an Equal Opportunity Employer